Reliability At Sea
RITEC Marine Condition Monitoring
RITEC provides the latest in condition monitoring technology to monitor vibrations of on-board machinery by utilizing the only proven Expert Diagnostics System, developed by Azima DLI for the US Navy.
RITEC can remotely monitor and provide timely alert for degradation in a ships machinery including: Engines, Gearboxes, Stern Tubes & Shafts, Auxilliary Equipment & others.
Service is applicable to Sea/Ocean going as well as inland vessels.
Our service entails the use of several technology platforms for Data: Collection, Transfer, Analysis and Reporting.
- Triaxial Accelerometer and 4-Channel Data Collector for fast & efficient data collection.
- Keyed Pads for improved measurement frequency range and repeatability
- Bluetooth connection between accelerometer and data collector for safe operation
- Cloud-Based Dynamic Web Portal
- Secure Database Hosting
- Flexible Communication
- Data Replication and File Transfer Services
- Access from anywhere in the world
- Guaranteed 95% uptime
- Machine Condition Report
- Machine Vibration Trend History
- Maintenance Action
- Estimated Time to Failure
- Color-Coded Fault Severity